Monday, September 12, 2011

The Rasmussen Family tree in Pictures

So I have some pictures of Hans and Nina's parents and other family. I am going to post what I have. If anyone else has other pictures please feel free to share.





Peter Mikkelsen
 Peter Mikkelsen Father of Nina
Born: February 16, 1840 Uglit, Taars Denmark
Died: November 11, 1913 Draper, SL, Utah


Peter and Christina were married on March 28, 1861 in Taars, Hjorring, Denmark. The came to Utah separately with their Children as Nina describes in my last post arriving in New York on July 2, 1883 on the . (Source Ancestry.com New York passenger List 1820-1957) Please click on the link below to see the county of Hjorring and Uglit the Parish where Peter is from.



Christina Nielsen





















Birth: May 15, 1838  Lindberg, Halland, Sweden
Death: July 15, 1811 Draper, SL Utah



Hans Fredrick Rasmussen's parents were married on November 24, 1867 Lyngby Randers Denmark.




Jens Peter Rasmussen Vester

        Birth: September 24, 1838 Allelev, Lyngby, Randers, Denmark
        Death: December 1, 1907 Lyngby, Randers Denmark

In Danish Vest means west. However, I have never been able to find out what Vester means other than maybe a name of a town or some type of title.


Marie Kerstine Nielsen PODER
                                      

Birth: February 13, 1841 Trustrup, Randers, Denmark
Death: April 2, 1924, Lyngby Randers Denmark.

Click on this link to see the Allelev and Lyngby parish. A hint is look in the Djurs Sonder District or herred.

http://www.dis-danmark.dk/kort/kortrand.htm


I only have one more picture but I will add it later. If anyone has more for this family tree let me know and send it to me and I will add it in. I am still new at this blogging but I think I am doing OK. A few pictures are eschew.

This is the only other picture I have for the Rasmussen family line. Please share this blog with anyone who is related to the Rasmussen's and the Mikkelsens. My next post will be of Peter Mikkelsen in the Danish Census which is really interesting.

Ida Kristine Rasmussen

This is Jens Peter Rasmussen mother. She was born on January 23, 1795 in Grenaa, Randers Denmark.
I do not have a death date for her so I guess some research is in order. I plan on researching this line as I do this blog and will add documentation to back up all of the information I have on this family.

No comments:

Post a Comment